In Lanark County, Children’s Services is responsible for the administration of childcare funding under the Childcare and Early Years Act (CCEYA). Some services that the County funds are as follows:
- Fee Subsidy – provides financial assistance towards the cost of licensed child care programs or licensed home-based care (full or part-time, before and after school, nursery school, etc.).
- Who is Eligible for Fee Subsidy?
- Child Care Subsidy Wait List
- Special Needs Resourcing – provides direct and consultative support to licensed child care programs to enhance the integration of children with special needs.
- Resource Centre – provides a range of support services to parents and caregivers of young children in the community.
Lanark County Children’s Services
99 Christie Lake Rd.
Phone: (613)267-4200 ext. 2303 or 2304